Royal Canin Indoor Cat
Indoor cats move significantly less than other cats who are free to roam around outside. This lack of movement can cause slower digestion, smelly stool and even weight gain and obesity.
This Royal Canin Indoor 27 Cat has been specially developed to meet the unique nutritional needs of indoor cats. It contains high-quality L.I.P. proteins from selected, easily digestible protein sources with high biological value. This helps to reduce stool intensity as well as odour.
Royal Canin Indoor 27 Cat also contains special nutritious fibres such as psyllium, which help to regulate the digestive system to ensure that swallowed hairs can move easily through the system, rather than causing your cat to vomit. Together with a moderate fat content, this contributes to your indoor cat maintaining an ideal bodyweight and thus being able to live a healthy life.
Royal Canin Indoor 27 Cat at a glance:
- High-quality dry food for adult indoor cats up to 7 years old
Ideal daily support
This dry food has been specially developed for indoor cats, to support healthy digestion as well as weight maintenance.
Optimum nutritional form
The three-sided kibble pieces are easy for your cat to eat, promoting good jaw muscles and both dental and oral hygiene.
- Reduces stool volume and odour: highly-digestible L.I.P. proteins with high biological value
- Moderate fat content: contributes to an ideal weight
- Minimises hairball build up: natural nutritious fibres to regulate digestion
- Urinary tract health: adapted mineral content for an ideal pH value in the urine
- Dental hygiene: sodium polyphosphate binds calcium in the mouth, reducing the build up of tartar
- Natural immune strength: supported by an antioxidant complex with vitamin E